Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but my husband and I are currently on what we're calling "The West Coast Button Tour". I've been traveling through some small towns, selling my buttons to yarn shops down I-5, and I've heard some great stories and met some great people.

I've met a couple that just opened up there shop last year in Yelm, Washington, they have an alpaca farm and deal in fiber, the just thought a yarn shop was the next step. I've met a retired couple in Eatonville, Washington, they have a reverse mortgage on their shop/house and plan on working to their end.

I've met so many wonderful people, and heard so many great stories, I've decided to start this blog. I'll be sharing my adventures and posting pictures along the way. Stay tuned. Next stop? Not sure yet. Making calls tomorrow which will take me to Portland, Oregon this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment